Apr 6, 2011

Five Things I'm Loving about NYC Right Now....

1.) The guy who plays piano in Washington Square Park every weekend, and who, in Saturday's brilliant spring sun made my day with a full hour of beautiful music; reminding me that in a busy city, it feels so good to sit still. 
 


2.) Walking in Prospect Park, Brooklyn.

3.) Looking out my studio window and seeing spring unfolding, a little more each day.

4.) The Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, which are free on Saturday mornings.  I intend to eat as many Saturday morning bacon and egg bagels there as possible and watch the famous cherry blossoms unfold.  

5.) Plotting the best place in New York to get a really good donut.  I think donuts are the new cupcake and if so, I must know where to get the best one.  This is where you come in.  Where is it? 

1 comment:

  1. have you been to Doughnut Plant yet? they've been around for quite a while, but they're the best i've ever had: http://www.doughnutplant.com/

    ReplyDelete