Jul 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Well, look at that.  I did it for a year!  The blog turns one year old today.  Check out this link to read about how it all started. 
I think I'll keep on writing and keeping you abreast of the goings on around the studio.  Thanks for reading!  Since sampler sales are what started this blog  in the first place, I thought that in honor of the big event I'd throw you all a coupon for *free shipping* over at the shop this weekend.  Just use the code HAPPYANNIVERSARY to activate your discount when you're checking out.  I'll leave it up until Monday at noon (EST).   Thank you so much for all your comments this year, and a big thank you for supporting my work!

*Special thanks to my sweet friend Kate for the cakes.  They were filled with her own Strawberry Rhubarb Jam, and they were so good!

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for having the blog in the first place! Inspiring, lovely blog. It is a pleasure to watch what you're working on. Wishing you the best for your second year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary! That jam sounds amazing!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete