Sep 13, 2011

Flickr Love....

O by bluepeninsula

O, a photo by bluepeninsula on Flickr.
There are a few new pictures being added lately to the Sampler flickr group (you can get to it by the link over on the right).  I love looking at them, and especially love the details, like this satin stitched O that my friend Bonnie added recently.  And just look at the details on Susan Norwood's all pink cake sampler!  It makes me think of raspberry meringue.
Cake

There's lots more to see at the flickr group, but sadly no photographs of the newest Paisley sampler.  I'd love to see what you all are working on!  Post a photo to the group between now and next Tuesday and I'll draw a random winner to receive a free Summer Lines sampler.   Your work does not be any means need to be finished- after all, the details are often the best photographs;  a little tiny corner of colorful Paisley would be lovely!  Leave a comment here to link to your flickr photo.  Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Rebecca - I've only recently found your blog and wonderful needlework, thanks to my sister, Bonnie. You are both inspiring and have made me want to do some embroidery. I've only just started the Paisley sampler and am having a hard time setting it down for long. Thank you for a beautiful design!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/14375768@N05/6148501282/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca! Thanks for showing my cake sampler on your blog! It was so much fun to work on! I'm also working on your stitch sampler and have the paisley sampler on my wish list. Thanks for all your embroidery inspiration and for providing these beautiful samplers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny- I love your blue paisley swirl!

    Susan- My pleasure- I really love the way that your sampler looks so much like a frosted cake- the best example I've seen- it screams buttercream!

    ReplyDelete