Sep 30, 2011

Last Weekend....

Last Sunday morning I got up bright and early and headed to Rhinebeck to teach at Wing and Clover.  It felt so good to get off the train and breathe the fresh country air.  I wish I could have stayed longer, and I hope that I will get to stay longer when I'm back there in November teaching another workshop.  I had to rush back to New York because one of my best friends flew in that afternoon from California!  We spent an amazing whirlwind week in New York together avoiding the rain.  More on those adventures next week.  
I am sad to say that I didn't get a chance to take any photographs of my class, but I did take some photographs at the beautiful train station.  Half the fun of going to Rhinebeck was riding along in the train up the Hudson River.  It's a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment