Nov 29, 2011

MAD Residency

Starting tomorrow, November 30, I will be an artist in residence at the Museum of Art and Design (MAD).  I applied back in July, and was excited to find out that I got the residency at the beginning of this month.  I'll be there most Wednesdays (and a few evenings, TBA) working on my artwork on the sixth floor.  The studio is directly in front of the elevator.   And although I'll only be there on Wednesdays, my artwork will be there all the time, from now until July.    If you're in NYC, please do stop by and say hello!   I'd love to meet you....

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting Rebecca! Can't wait to see how you grow as you create in such a wonderfully inspiring place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Family Redman is very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys- my first day was today and I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete