Nov 14, 2011

See you in Connecticut.....

I spent yesterday in Rhinebeck, teaching at Wing and Clover, and just like last time, it felt so good to smell that fresh air.  I could tell that there were lots of woodburning stoves near the train station, and as I stood there waiting I tried to soak in and savor every single breath.
This morning I'm back in Brooklyn and popping in here to remind you that I've got a great workshop coming up next month in Connecticut, just a short distance from New York, at the Brookfield Craft Center.    Come for the weekend and get cozy in this sweet Textile Arts cabin.  Perhaps you are interested in embroidery, and your friend is interested in stained glass?   Perfect!  My friend Nancy is also teaching a glass workshop that weekend.  Read all about us both here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment