Dec 7, 2012

Packing it up for Park Slope!

I'm packing up the Samplers (and kits and needle holders and subscription info) and taking it to the PS321 Holiday Sale in Park Slope tomorrow morning.  Here's a sneak peek of what's been going on behind the scenes to get ready.....




I'll be at table K-6, which is near the entrance.  My friend Christine will be there too-selling her beautiful jewelry.   For a full list of artists and makers, check out this website.  To get the inside scoop, you can check the facebook page too.   Thanks in advance to Katy for rocking the iphone credit card swiper all day!  See you in Brooklyn!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been BUSY! It all looks terrific. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have been super busy. I took the morning off yesterday, and I think it was the first time I had put my feet up since October. I am counting down the days until Christmas- can't wait to sit still under the tree!

      Delete
  2. this is serious fun rebecca.
    good luck at PS321.
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete