Aug 19, 2013

A Verb For Keeping Warm- Thank You!

I'm headed back to New York City tomorrow morning after a week of fun in California.  The two classes I taught at a Verb for Keeping Warm were so much fun.  Thanks to everyone who came to stitch and hang out.  I'm glad I met you all!  If you were there, I forgot to tell you that there are two flickr groups that I'd love for you to join.  The first is the Dropcloth Sampler group, and the second is my Workshop Group, for posting pictures of what you made in class, and what you're working on at home.  They are both fun ways to see what everybody's doing.   I love looking at them, and I occasionally post photos from the group(s) on the blog.   I hope you'll add yours.....

Also, some of you were asking about instagram.  It is my favorite form of social media, the place where I post pictures most frequently.  I'm @dropcloth, and you can tag me in your photos if you post things from the workshops.  If you're working on a sampler, use #dropclothsamplers.

I posted a few pictures from my trip on instagram this week.   Check them out here if you don't have an iphone.   

See you next time California.............

xo - Rebecca 



No comments:

Post a Comment