Oct 20, 2013

Solo Show and Lecture in Virginia...Tomorrow!


 In the midst of writing a book and running a business and traveling to teach all over the east coast this fall, I have been remiss in telling you some exciting news.  I have a solo show of my artwork opening this week (tomorrow!) at James Madison University in Virginia.  Two weeks ago I packed up twenty pieces (including three that have never been exhibited) and mailed them to Harrisonburg.  Today, just as soon as I eat some leisurely pancakes with Katy and pack my bags, I'm heading out the door to the airport.  I'll be giving a lecture tomorrow night (details here) before the opening reception.  If you are in Virginia near Harrisonburg, come on over!

I'll be posting pictures on Instagram during my trip.


1 comment:

  1. Do you ever sleep?! Congratulations on your show and talk at James Madison University. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete