Jan 31, 2011

Upstate workshops....bring your needles!

In addition to heading to Squam this summer, as part of my plan to vacate the city when it's at its hottest, I am heading to Syracuse this July to teach at Quilting by the Lake.  And, while I assured the leaders of the conference that I am not a quilt maker, I assure you that the workshops will relate to both the quilt maker and non quilt maker alike.

I'm teaching two embroidery workshops over a week's time.  You could take one or both; they will relate but not overlap too much to be redundant.   You can read all about both workshops here.   I hope to meet some of you blog readers there!  Have any of you been to this event before?   Perhaps you could advise a novice like me about what to pack in my duffel!

No comments:

Post a Comment