Aug 16, 2011

Announcing a Paisley Workshop

I am happy to say that the next few seasons are filled with lots of teaching opportunities for me, which I'll share with you here as they go online.  I love being at home, but I also love traveling, and I feel lucky that this year my job will be taking me to lots of different corners of the country.  Especially lucky since I have friends in so many of those corners that I wouldn't otherwise see.

 However, I'm also so excited to be teaching this fall right here in New York City at Pins and Needles and up the river in Rhinebeck at Wing and Clover.  Details on all the workshops are over on the sidebar under classes.    When I taught at Squam in June, so many people asked me if I was teaching any local classes back in the city (or nearby), and it feels good to finally say YES!  People of Squam- these classes are for you!!!!!! 
This fall I'm teaching mainly classes that are based on my printed sampler collection.  These one day workshops are perfect for people who have never embroidered before, and they are also a lot of fun if you already know embroidery but want to master some new stitches and hang out.      Since Paisley debuted here yesterday, I am particularly excited to be offering a workshop based on this sampler in November.  Details are below, and registration is now open over at Pins and Needles

Paisley Embroidery Workshop with Rebecca Ringquist
If you have been looking for a the perfect winter project, this is it. Come and perfect a handful of embroidery stitches while you begin working on this new paisley printed embroidery sampler. Chain Stitch, French Knots, Backstitch and more come together to create a dazzling new pattern, suitable for framing
$180 (plus materials)
Thursday, 11/3 & 11/10…6:30pm – 8:30pm
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment