Sep 10, 2012

A Trip to Liberty Tool.....


No trip to Haystack is complete for me without a crab roll and a visit to Liberty Tool.  Happily, I went to Liberty on my way there, and had a crab roll yesterday on my way home, prepared perfectly in a gazebo outside Perry's Nut House in Belfast.  I took some pictures at Liberty to hold me over until the next time.  I'm headed back to Maine in October to teach at Haystack's Open Door, but I'll be travelling by air and won't have time for a field trip.  Please enjoy the view, and for a more in depth tour, check out this video posted by Etsy last year.  I promise, if you're travelling the wild roads of Maine, this detour is worth your while.






2 comments:

  1. Courtney, you would LOVE this place. It's three storys of amazingness, all organized in tiny glass jars and vintage metal cake tins. I have been a few times and am always overwhelmed by it's amazingness......

    ReplyDelete