Nov 3, 2010

Dreaming of Brooklyn

*please see a postscript in the last post for winners, etc.... regarding the latest samplers.

I spent the last four or so days in Brooklyn, planning and dreaming of the big move and taking measurements and photographs of our new home.  The studio there is much bigger than my current space, and I am excited to move in.  I took a few "before" pictures, and you'll have to stay tuned until January for the "after"......



The cabinet is built in and goes up really high....I can't wait to arrange books, boxes, etc. on all that open shelving.  What's not in the picture are the windows, which look out onto a garden with a small pond and a fountain.  Brooklyn, I think I love you.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you two found such a fabulous place. that's great! Please post a picture of the freezer nook whenever you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the freezer nook is yet to be determined! We laughed all weekend about this country mouse moving to the big apple.......

    ReplyDelete