Nov 7, 2010

Thank You!

Thank you, blog readers who purchased samplers last week.  I sold out, and I'm so thankful for all of you.  I was up at the crack of dawn today printing up a new set of the Chain Stitch Samplers, and they are now posted to the store (look right for the link).  While searching through piles of fabric trying to decide which ones to print on, I found an old linen tablecloth that I printed with thickened dye a while back.  I have always loved it, but it's too small for our table and I was never sure what to do with it.  So, I printed four samplers on it in a very limited edition.  Here's what one of them looks like....


I especially like the potential this piece has now for layering and working back into the other prints behind the chain stitches.  I printed all four of these with lots of space around the border for whatever you like.    

I'm off now to the thrift store to replenish my own stash of linens.  Hope you're enjoying the fall back today.   I was inpsired by the cold wintery weather to make a huge pot of Borscht this afternoon.  It's pink, vinegary, and sweet.  And I can't wait eat a big bowl of it for dinner.  What are you making this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment