Apr 1, 2013

Pysanky success and a great weekend!



We did it!  We made eggs that didn't break in the last step! Of course I like the one I made first better, but it was very satisfying to make two that didn't break.  All in all,  I had a great weekend.  I went to the farmer's market and bought a bundle of peach blossoms that are now happily blossoming on the table in our kitchen.  We dyed Ukrainian eggs (pysanky), I went to the Easter Bonnet Parade in Manhattan, I got to meet and hold a brand new baby, and to top it all off, the University of Michigan made it to the final four.  I missed the game because I wasn't paying attention, but I was so excited when I found out.   Go Blue!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new sampler!  Check out my instagram feed to see some of the easter bonnets and a sneak peek of the new design.....

3 comments:

  1. I loved seeing these on your blog, Rebecca! Such fond childhood memories I have of making (and sometimes breaking)these with my mom. (Diane, from Coonley in Chicago)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! It's great to hear from you! Hope you're having a fantastic spring.....

      Delete
  2. Flyer distribution more cost effective than the same sized advert in your local newspaper flyer distribution in dubai abu dhabi are proven to give a much better advertising response than your local newspaper or radio your advert will be seen by many more of your potential customers Accurate, Consistent and Targeted geographical area, with excellent area saturation to suit your business needs Much better quality print and color reproduction.

    ReplyDelete