Apr 1, 2013

Pysanky success and a great weekend!



We did it!  We made eggs that didn't break in the last step! Of course I like the one I made first better, but it was very satisfying to make two that didn't break.  All in all,  I had a great weekend.  I went to the farmer's market and bought a bundle of peach blossoms that are now happily blossoming on the table in our kitchen.  We dyed Ukrainian eggs (pysanky), I went to the Easter Bonnet Parade in Manhattan, I got to meet and hold a brand new baby, and to top it all off, the University of Michigan made it to the final four.  I missed the game because I wasn't paying attention, but I was so excited when I found out.   Go Blue!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new sampler!  Check out my instagram feed to see some of the easter bonnets and a sneak peek of the new design.....

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing these on your blog, Rebecca! Such fond childhood memories I have of making (and sometimes breaking)these with my mom. (Diane, from Coonley in Chicago)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! It's great to hear from you! Hope you're having a fantastic spring.....

      Delete